Full Spectrum Counseling Services for All Ages
We offer a full spectrum of family services for all ages and stages of life in the form of individual, family, and group therapy support sessions. Our therapists are licensed and certified with additional sub-specialties to make them uniquely qualified to meet the needs of our clients.
- MILITARY FAMILIES AND VETERANS CARE (TRAUMA, PTSD, ADJUSTMENT)
- GRIEF AND LOSS
- LGBTQ ISSUES
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ISSUES
- CHRONIC ILLNESS
- STRESS COPING SKILLS
- COUPLES THERAPY
- FAMILY DYNAMICS--MARRIAGE, DIVORCE, CO-PARENTING, BLENDED FAMILIES
- INCARCERATION--FAMILY SUPPORT
- LIFE TRANSITIONS--CAREER CHANGES, RELATIONSHIP CHANGES
- SEXUAL ABUSE
- HEALTH AND MEDICAL SUPPORT (FATIGUE, CHRONIC, TERMINAL ILLNESS, CANCER)
- DEALING WITH AGING, AGING PARENTS, RETIREMENT LIVING, DEMENTIA
- PARENTING CHALLENGES--TEENAGERS, SPECIAL NEEDS, AUTISM SPECTRUM
- ADDICTIONS, DRUG ABUSE, ALCOHOLISM
- MOOD AND BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS (ANXIETY, ANGER MANAGEMENT, DEPRESSION)
We'll Develop The Right Treatment Plan to Meet Your Needs
We offer personalized care and support during one-on-one sessions to help you achieve your personal mental and emotional health goals.
Family relationships are complicated and sometimes it's good to talk to someone when sorting out the differences seems overwhelming on your own. Whether you need couples counseling or parenting support--we've got you covered.
Group Support Sessions
You're not alone. We offer a variety of group support sessions to enable you to connect and gain insight with others going through similar situations.
How much does it cost?
We understand that cost may be a factor when choosing therapy services. And we believe that your decision to seek counseling to address mental and emotional health issues is a valiant one that should not be weighed down by the extra worry of cost.
We work with many insurance companies, including Medicare. Please contact our front office to check your specific insurance coverage benefits.
If you do not have insurance coverage, we'll work out a private payment plan option that works for you. You will not be turned away because of cost. Sliding scale fee structures based on income are available for those that qualify.
Next Steps . . .
Call today to set up your first initial consult. We're here for you. Together we can help you mend, cope, and achieve your mental and emotional health goals.